If lack of finances will prevent you or your family participating in the activities of The Muse, we can help.
You can apply for a portion of your course fee to come from our scholarship fund, and/or pay your fee over an agreed period of time. Click above for more information.
Through small grants from individuals, businesses and concerts, we have created a small scholarship fund.
How does it work ?
- Contact The Muse by email or phone to discuss your situation.
- We will ask how much you can afford to pay and agree on a time frame to pay your share and method of payment.
- If you can afford to pay the full amount yourself over time, you will be enrolled in the course. No formal application necessary.
- If you need assistance, we will send you an application form.
- Your application will be considered by a small committee. Your place on the course will be reserved while your application is being considered.
- You will be notified of the result. For accountability purposes, we ask your permission to provide a list to our sponsors of people who have been granted financial help.
If you have any queries, please contact us
@ The Muse ph 0800TheMuse (0800 843 687) or email us.